Thursday, August 20, 2015

Hello, Seattle! From SC to SEA!

I am really excited about moving to Seattle in the middle of September! I have lived in Columbia, SC since 2006, and I can’t wait to experience a new part of the country and all of the activities Seattle has to offer.

However, I have enjoyed living in Columbia, and this summer I have been trying to get the most out of living here by tackling my “Before I Leave SC” bucket list (https://www.pinterest.com/monicakscott/before-i-leave-sc/). Don’t get me wrong, I’m really looking forward to my future Seattle adventures (https://www.pinterest.com/monicakscott/moving-to-seattle/), but I wish I had known about some of these neat places that I have found in South Carolina and the surrounding areas to explore sooner!

So, until I move to Seattle in September, I am going to highlight some of the great exploring that is available in and around South Carolina. Stay tuned for adventures posted daily.

Go in peace,
Kindest Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment